Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
• When you fill out a contact form on our Site, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
• We may also collect personal information that you provide to us when you communicate with us, such as through email or other forms of correspondence.
2. Automatically Collected Information
• We may collect certain information automatically when you visit our Site, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other technical information.
How We Use Your Information
1. To Respond to Your Inquiries
• We use the personal information you provide to respond to your inquiries and provide you with the information and support you request.
2. To Improve Our Services
• We may use the information we collect to analyse trends, administer the Site, track users' movements around the Site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
3. To Send Promotional Communications
• With your consent, we may send you promotional emails about our products and services, special offers, and other news that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
Sharing Your Information
• We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, but only to the extent necessary to provide those services.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
• We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee its absolute security